Youth Exchanges allows group of young people from different countries to meet, live togethers and work on shared projects for short periods.
- Duration: It is between 5 and 21 days.
- Target: People between the ages of 13 and 30.
- Financial Support: The EU Grants supports travel and activity-related costs necessary for exchange.
HOW TO APPLY?
Erasmus+ supports the professional development of youth workers throughout Training or Networking periods abroad.
- Duration: It is between 2 days and 2 months.
- Target: Youth Workers wich are part of an organisation who form part of youth mobility project with another institution or organisation.
- Financial Support: The EU grant supports travel and activity-related costs necessary for the exchange.